Maisori Nyambura Pius
Function: Cook/Practical teaching
- Management of the organisation’s workshops and keeping every property in perfect records, for this task she works three days a week.
- Being responsible for the transportation to the YMCA with the youth of the center and back to the center, two days a week.
- Being in charge of record and store keeping management.
- Meet with the Umoja children and forming part of the parent-teacher meetings as scheduled by the employer.
- Conducting ongoing assessments and evaluations of children progress.
- Attending different conferences and meetings with the Umoja team every time necessary to sharpen the roles and employees’s responsibilities and provide opinions on different issues as presented by the supervisor.
- Taking an active class by teaching the Umoja children crafts and life skills as the timetable provides or as instructed in the shedules prepared by the supervisor.